Mr. Alan Chuang Shaw Swee
Mr. Alan Chuang Shaw Swee, was appointed as the Honorary Chairman of the Company following the retirement from his role as the Chairman and an Executive Director of the Company on 15 October 2019. Mr. Alan Chuang is the father of Mr. Albert Chuang Ka Pun, Mr. Chong Ka Fung, Mrs. Candy Kotewall Chuang Ka Wai and Mr. Geoffrey Chuang Ka Kam. He joined the Group in 1970.
He has extensive experience in business development and investment in Hong Kong, the People’s Republic of China (the “PRC”) and Southeast Asia. With his substantial connections, he has actively involved in the development and management of investments in Hong Kong, the PRC and Southeast Asia.
Mr. Alan Chuang has been appointed as the...
- an Adviser of Hong Kong Affairs
- a member of the Selection Committee for the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
- a member of the National Committee of The Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference
- a standing committee member of All-China Federation of Returned Overseas Chinese
- the President of the Association for the Promotion of Global Chinese Traders Fraternity Ltd.
- the Honorary member of Guangzhou Panyu Overseas Exchanges Association
- the Vice President of China Federation of Overseas Chinese Entrepreneurs and the Committee for the Promotion of Fujian-Taiwan Economic Cooperation
- the Honorary President of Hunan Overseas Friendship Association and Fujian International Culture & Economy Exchange Foundation
- an economic adviser to Chengdu, Sichuan
- an overseas consultant to Sichuan Provincial Overseas Exchanges Association
- an Honorary Citizen of Xiamen City, Guangzhou City and Chia-Yi, Taiwan
- an executive director of the Board of Trustees of Jimei University, Xiamen City
- the Vice President of the Hong Kong Factory Owners Association,
- the Honorary President of the Hong Kong Federation of Overseas Chinese Association
- the Honorary President of the Chinese General Chamber of Commerce
- a director of The Real Estate Developers Association of Hong Kong
- the Senate of the Democratic Alliance for the Betterment and Progress of Hong Kong
- the Life Honorary President of the General Association of Xiamen (H.K.) Ltd.
- the Permanent President of Hong Kong Huian Natives Association
- the Life Honorary President of Chuang & Yen Clansmen’s General Association
- a director of the Friends of Hong Kong Association Ltd.